200 g chicken
200 g ham
400 g canned peaches
100 g cheese
100 g canned corn
1.5 tsp vinegar
salt and pepper to taste
To prepare this unusual salad, you can use any ham and cheese to your liking, as well as a delicious version of the dish will turn out if you replace the peach with canned pineapple.
How to make ham, chicken and peach salad
Chop the onion finely and mix with vinegar, leave to marinate. Boil the fillet in salted water for 20 minutes, boil hard-boiled eggs, leave to cool. Cut the ham into strips, peaches and chicken cut into slices. Grated eggs, cheese and carrots. Combine the ingredients and add the corn and pickled onions, salt and pepper to taste, season with mayonnaise and mix.
- What strong-minded people avoid
- TOP 5 spices from bad breath
- "To live in freedom is more complicated than it seems"
- Finland and Estonia conceived their megaproject
- Scientists named 10 countries at risk of diving by 2050