4 pieces of chicken breast
Onion 2 pieces
Sweet pepper 3 pieces
Garlic 3 cloves
Tomatoes 4 pieces
Vegetable bouillon cube 1 piece
Cheese 100 g
A mixture of Italian herbs 1 tablespoon
Water ½ cup
½ cup cream
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt to taste
Butter 1 tablespoon
Ground black pepper to taste
1. Cut the bell pepper into rings (it is better to choose three different colors - it looks more colorful), after removing the seeds. Cut the onion in half rings, grate the garlic on a fine grater.
2. Chicken breast salt and pepper. In a combination of 2 tablespoons of olive and 1 tablespoon of butter, fry the breasts until golden brown. Transfer to oven form.
3. In the same pan, fry the onions until golden brown, transfer to the shape of the chicken.
4. Time for bell pepper - lightly fry the rings until they become soft - and to the chicken.
5. Place the grated garlic in a pan, sauté for 30 seconds, then add water, adding chopped tomatoes (the skin can be removed beforehand), mix well. Add Italian herbs, vegetable bouillon cube, salt, pepper, a pinch of nutmeg. Pour half a glass of cream, mix.
6. Boil the sauce for 5 minutes over low heat. Pour them chicken with vegetables. Cover with foil, send to oven at 200 degrees for 30 minutes.
7. Remove, sprinkle with grated cheese, place the chicken back in the oven, but without foil, for another 15 minutes, until the cheese melts.