- chocolate - 100 gr.
- eggs - 4 PCs.
- butter - 170 grams.
- sugar - 200 gr.
- cheese - 750 gr.
- lemon juice from 1 lemon
- lemon zest - from 1 lemon
- semolina - 1 tbsp
- corn starch - 4 tbsp
- vanilla sugar - 2 tsp
- cocoa powder - 4 tbsp
coffee - 2 tbsp
1. Chocolate melt in a water bath.
2. Separate the egg yolks from the whites.
3. Beat butter with sugar, add vanilla sugar, yolks, zest and lemon juice.
4. To the resulting mass, add the cheese (twisted in a meat grinder or blender, that would definitely creamy!), semolina and starch.
5. To the curd add to beaten egg whites.
6. To postpone 1/3 of the dough in a separate bowl, mix chocolate, cocoa and coffee.
7. Chocolate cottage cheese (except for 4 tablespoons) spread in the form greased with butter and sprinkled with semolina.
8. From top to distribute the light weight.
9. The remaining chocolate using a teaspoon spread on the surface bright and spread with a fork or skewer in the form of a marble pattern.
10. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
11. On the bottom of the oven put a container of water.
12. Bake pie 30 minutes, then reduce temperature to 180 degrees and bake for another 20 minutes.